Discovery and notification:
- D-Link Insight will track all the devices connected to the smart switch and list them by MAC, IP and switch port. Insight also provides alerts to notify you when more devices are found on the network. Each client device's operating system can also be fingerprinted.
- Simple, automated configuration management creates a backup of the switch settings for easy restore. Return to the last known state or bring a device online without cumbersome configuration.
- Always know the status of your network through Insight alerting. Should one of your web smart switches go offline or reboot, you're immediately notified. No more guessing or waiting for an outage report. Configure smart list alerts to inform you when unexpected computers are discovered on the network.
Active compliance monitoring with insight plus:
- Windows and Mac OS clients are screened by D-Link Insight Plus, which acts as an active security sentry to validate compliance to policies on a client's operating system patch level, firewall, antivirus and anti-spyware. Reports and alerts provide you with the data you need to properly determine status and access privileges.
- Product Description: D-Link Web Smart DGS-1210-28 - switch - 28 ports - Managed - desktop, rack-mountable
- Device Type: Switch - 28 ports - Managed
- Enclosure Type: Desktop, rack-mountable 1U
- Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports: 24 x 10/100/1000 plus 4 x Gigabit SFP
- Performance: Switching capacity: 56 Gbps, Forwarding performance: 41.7 Mpps, Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size): 29.8 Mpps
- MAC Address Table Size: 16K entries
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, SNMP 2, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, CLI
- Flow control, Layer 2 switching, auto-negotiation, BOOTP support, ARP support, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, Syslog support, port mirroring, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, store and forward, Broadcast Storm Control, IPv6 support, half duplex mode, full duplex mode, Multicast Storm Control, Unicast Storm Control, firmware upgradable, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x
- Power: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 44 cm x 21 cm x 4.4 cm
- Weight: 2.9 kg