• Core -to-Case Suspension Structure for Better Protection
• MIL-STD-810G 516.6 Drop Test Compliance
• IP68 Rated Waterproof & Dustproof
• Transmission at SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1
The Apacer AC730 is encased in a finely casted aluminium alloy exterior that can sustain 1500KG of pressure. The matte finish of the surface is designed to improve grip and handling. The Apacer AC730 can easily withstand typical drop testing or even crushing forces.
• Mil-Spec for Superb Data Protection
The Apacer AC730 is compliant with MIL-STD-810G method 516.6 Procedure IV (Transit Drop Test), meaning its anti-impact ability is sufficient for accidental drops, jars and knocks, for up to 1.2 meter in height.
• All-Purpose, IP68 rated
Compliant with IP68 standard, the Apacer AC730 is hermetically designed with dustproof and waterproof features that promise the best of protection against the environment. The Apacer AC730 can also withstand being submerged in 1-meter depth of fresh for up to 60 minutes.
• Large Memory Capacity with SuperSpeed Processing
Available in 1TB and 2TB, AC730 offers rapid access with USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface, which can transfer data at maximum speed of 5Gb/s.
• Stock Code AP1TBAC730S-1r
• Colour Silver
• Capacity 1TB
• Material Aluminium
• HDD Interface 2.5" SATA HDD
• Interface SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) and backward compatible with USB 2.0
• Power Supply USB bus powered, No external power required
• SuperSpeed up to 5Gbps for USB 3.1 Gen 1
• -Hi-Speed up to 480Mbps for USB 2.0
• Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP, Mac OS 10.4.X or above, Linux Kernel 2.6.X or above
Dimensions and weight
• Dimensions (L)135.6 x (W)105.5 x (H)23.9 mm
• Weight 420g
• Accessory USB Cable, Quick Guide