Apex Mindscape's Brain Trainer:Think Positive
Mindscapes Think Positive: Beat stress and boost confidence How it works Research shows that feelings of insecurity and daily stress arise mostly from anxieties about whether we will be liked, accepted, and respected by our peers and significant others. Several studies, using games this software is based on, have shown that after using this software, people become less stressed at work and school.
• Enjoy four easy-to-play training games, each one designed to refocus the way your mind perceives the world.
• Daily progress tracking
• Measure your stress levels, self-confidence, attention span, subconscious reactions and reactions to negativity.
• Previously released as Mind Habits.
• Includes 24 challenging activities and games
• 12 fun activities to improve your mental arithmetic skills: BODMAS, Correct Change, Bingo, and more
• 8 Daily Test Activities to test your ability in the following key areas
• Unlock 4 Fun Bonus Games: Sudoku, Soroban, Kakuro and Maths Blaster
• Daily Progress Charting to monitor your performance and compare with your family and friends'
• Create multiple player profiles – for you and your family
• Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000 or XP
• Pentium 133MHz Processor
• 16-bit, 640x480 colour screen
• 16-bit soundcard
• Category: Educational
• Rating: All Ages
• Publisher: Focus
• Stock Code-5031366017994