Arctic Accelero Twin Turbo 690 VGA Cooling Unit
Arctic Accelero Twin Turbo 690 VGA Cooler - Works w/ NVIDIA GTX 690, Virtually Silent, 10 Heatpipes, 120mm Fan, Fluid Dynamic Bearing, 400 Watts
The Arctic Accelero Twin Turbo 690 offers a cooling efficiency the planet's fastest graphics card deserves. It provides 26 % better cooling performance and is 13 times quieter than the stock cooler. Next to the GPU a large heatsink for RAM, VR and bridge which lowers their temperature up to 24%. If you desire the best performance on your flagship graphics card, the Accelero Twin Turbo 690 is a must have to provide the right balance between maximum airflow and minimal noise. This card features 120mm fan with Fluid Dynamic Bearing Type and 0.4 Sone noise level. Running at 400 - 1,500 RPM, it distributes air evenly over the whole place. There are 10 Heatpipes to transfer the heat away and keep your VGA from overheating, this cooler ascertains that your video card remains cool which in turn ensures a smooth functioning of the system.
• Unique mounting for GTX 690
• Unmatched cooling performance - 400 Watts
• 2 ultra quiet 120mm PWM fans with low noise impeller
• 10 Heatpipes and 86 fins for efficient heat dissipation
• RAM and voltage regulator cooling
• SLI compatible
• Outstanding Cooling Performance:-Accelero Twin Turbo 690 features two 120 mm PWM fans with a cooling capacity of 400 Watts. It has a built-in 86 aluminium fins heatsink with 10 copper Heatpipes and MX-4 thermal compound to deliver excellent cooling performance. It ensures an enhanced overclocking performance and extended service life of this VGA graphic card.
• Virtually Silent:-Accelero Twin Turbo 690 operates with its maximum capacity at a minimum noise level of 0.4 Sone due to its two 120 mm PWM fans, low-noise impeller and patented fan holder. With the PWM control, the fan operates according to the temperature of the GPU whereby the fan stays at minimum speed unless otherwise necessary. PWM settings can be modified according to your preference for cooling performance and noise level.
• Special Design for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690:-The Accelero Twin Turbo 690 is a unique solution for the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690 graphics card which provides an unmatched cooling performance for enthusiasts.
• Max. Cooling Capacity:400 Watts
• Heatpipes: Ø 6 mm x 10
• Heatsink Material: Aluminium Fins x 86, Thickness 0.4 mm
• Fan: 120 mm, 400 - 1,500 RPM (Controlled by PWM) x 2 Fans
• Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
• Noise Level:0.4 Sone
• Current, Voltage:0.42A / 12V
• Power Consumption:5.04W
• Dimensions:288 (L) x 138 (W) x 50 (H) mm
• Weight:805 g