Arctic Accelero Twin Turbo 6990 VGA Cooling Unit
Arctic Accelero Twin Turbo 6990 VGA Cooler - Works w/ AMD Radeon HD 6990, 120mm Fan, Fluid Dynamic Bearing, 400 Watts
• Unique mounting for AMD Radeon HD 6990
• Unmatched cooling performance - 400 Watts
• 2 x 120 mm PWM fans with low noise impeller design
• 10 heat pipes and 86 fins for efficient heat dissipation
• RAM and voltage regulator cooling
• Crossfire compatible
• Outstanding Cooling Performance:-Accelero Twin Turbo 6990 features two 120 mm PWM fans with a cooling capacity of 400 Watts. It has a built-in 86 aluminium fins heatsink with 10 copper Heatpipes to deliver excellent cooling performance. This cooler ensures an enhanced overclocking performance and extended service life of this VGA graphic card.
• Virtually Silent:-Accelero Twin Turbo 6990 operates with its maximum capacity at a minimum noise level of 0.4 Sone due to its two 120 mm PWM fans, low-noise impeller and patented fan holder. With the PWM control, the fan operates according to the temperature of the GPU whereby the fan stays at minimum speed unless otherwise necessary to increase the cooling performance. PWM settings can be modified according to your preference for cooling performance and noise level.
• Special Design for AMD Radeon HD 6990:-Accelero Twin Turbo 6990 is unique solution for the AMD Radeon HD 6990 graphic card which provides an unmatched cooling performance for enthusiasts.
• Max. Cooling Capacity: 400 Watts
• Heat pipe Ø 6 mm x 10
• Heatsink Material: Aluminium fins x 86, thickness 0.4 mm
• Fan: 120 mm, 400 - 1,500 RPM (controlled by PWM) x 2 fans
• Bearing :Fluid Dynamic Bearing
• Noise Level: 0.4 Sone
• Current, Voltage: 0.21A - 0.42A, 4.2V - 12V
• Dimensions: 300 (L) x 138 (W) x 50 (H) mm
• Weight: 820 g