Luceco R63 E27
• LED bulbs offer huge reductions in energy consumption compared to their traditional equivalent, lowering your electricity bill by up to 90 per cent while producing a very similar lighting effect. LED bulbs are much more efficient, which makes them cooler to the touch, and so are a much safer alternative for lamps which younger children may come into contact with.
• LEDs last up to ten times longer than their halogen equivalent, and between four and 40 times longer than other traditional products, and they produce consistent light output throughout the entirety of their life. This means that you won’t have to replace your bulbs anywhere near as often as you would with traditional household bulbs.
• LED bulbs do not contain a filament which could be damaged, making them an extremely stable light source. LED bulbs provide instant light with no warm up time or visible flicker, just 100 per cent light from the moment you switch it on. LED bulbs will fit into your existing fittings, and can be combined with all other types of household bulbs, allowing you to replace your bulbs one at a time, to suit you. This saves you having to replace every bulb at once.
What are the benefits of LED over traditional bulbs for the environment?
LED bulbs dramatically reduce carbon emissions due to them converting up to 80% of the energy used into light, making them a brilliant choice not just for your pocket, but for the environment too. LED bulbs contain no harmful chemicals, which makes them safer to use and allows them to be disposed of cheaply and safely with minimal environmental impact, compared to fluorescent fittings which require expensive safe disposal.
• 84.44% lower power consumption compared to a standard bulb
• 550 lumens output
• E27 Light fitting used in ceiling roses and table lamps
• Not for use in dimmers
• 15,000-hour lifespan
• 4000K Natural White colour temperature
• Best in kitchens, bathrooms or garages; giving rooms a whiter, more energetic feel