Sharkoon Shark Zone M50 Laser Gaming Mouse
Sharkoon expands its range of peripherals and introduces a programmable mouse for gamers, which is also suitable for left-handers thanks to its symmetrical design. The Sharkoon SharkZone M50 Gaming Laser Mouse, with the typical yellow cable, offers subtle yellow LED lighting and technical advantages for gamers: Avago ADNS-9800 sensor with up to 8,200 DPI plus a polling rate of 1,000 Hz and a lift-off distance from one to five millimeters.
Interchangeable side panels offer individual customization for best grip and ergonomics. Omron switches in the left and right mouse buttons ensure longevity, five mouse feet offer outstanding gliding performance, and the brushed aluminum alloy bottom ensures both stability and durability. The M50 has seven total buttons, all of which are programmable, plus a precision scroll wheel. The laser mouse connects via its textile braided, yellow cable with gold-plated USB plug.
• Robust gaming mouse with yellow LED illumination
• Solid, aluminum alloy bottom
• Avago ADNS-9800 laser sensor with 8,200 DPI
• Interchangeable side panels for individual adjustments
• Symmetric design, also suitable for left-handers
• Internal memory for user profiles
• Omron switches (left and right mouse buttons)
• Gaming software
• 7 programmable buttons
• Textile braided cable
• Gold-plated USB plug